Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

My Title Screens

I see. The first one was the one i wanted to go with, but I doesnt really go anything with the story at all except the little doll thing to the very far side.

It might only be my color blindness at work, but the primary reason why I like the first is because I can pick out some detail in it.

In the second all I can make out is what appear to be triangles of light (they look vaguely moon-like) and the outline of the tree. And the title. Other than that I can't really see anything. I don't know if others can make out the detail better.

Ic, 2 guys like the first one better, so ok, i guess i can use it for right now. Im also working on the graphics for my game right now, and ive started on the main character, but i cant do heads at all, so right now ive got a headless guy. If either of you know how to do pretty good heads, please tell me. Ill post a pic of him here soon. Oh, and also, if you want to see some icons (this is a lone game, only me working on it) and tell me wut you think, ill post them up too. If you goto the downloads and goto icons, you can see some of my ealier work, but my new ones are a little better.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h166/ ... 56x320.png[/IMG]this is the main character. Just like i said, i cant do heads at all so right now hes headless.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.