Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MUSIC FOR YOUR RPG

hi there
Well i have been composing since early 2008, im a drummer (been drumming for 8 years now...)
but i started composing videogame music since october 2008
well enough about me, if anyone needs a musician, well, here i am :)
here's a link to some of my music, enjoy!

http://ladypelony.newgrounds.com/

Do you charge for your composition services? If so, how much?
I'm kind of very bad at making music, so I was hoping I could get someone to help with at least a few tracks.

What is the best music notation software for composing and playing music tracks live from my computer? I am a musician and I want to compose music on my computer to perform with and play live. I have been given two music notation software products. Cakewalk "Sonar" and and Band in a Box. Which one is best for compsition as far as chord creation,instrument parts and music notation?

moog

Sponsor

what why would you bump this

finale is good, cubase is dope too, and cakewalk is also nice. as far as creation goes, it depends on how you compose. If you like using a staff, use finale or sibelius. if not, go with a sequencer.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.