Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Musashi's Template(Wip)

NexS

its very intersting... i dont think you have enough change in the colours youve used in the template... but keep going, it could turn out to be something speshul

It's got its own charm about it, very unique style I think, could be good for worldmaps and such. I think you should keep going with this(be sure to have outlines by the way :p)

If you made the arms go out from the body when he walks, it would look more natural. As it is it would be very good for robot of some sorts =b

Thanks you guys.^_^

@Nexs: Umm, Quality is better than Quantity..

@Beserkers:Thanks :) . I'm not sure how I actually came up with the base. I sometime just like drawing templates, and I think this turned out well enough to post.

@Kaos:He doesn't have a outline because its easier to edit. Your suppose to add a black outline(It looks the best with this template) after your done spriting the character.:-/

@Atnas: I actually did try, but I messed up. Thats one of things I suck at when I animate the sprite ':|

But you can't tell whats arm and whats body when you look at it normally so how are you supposed to tell when you're spriting on it?

NexS

its not that, its just you need to be able to easily tell the difference between stuff and if people say they cant tell, then its not easy to see...
you can see it because you made it... if you don't want to take the advice given to you, then don't... its up to you

munin

I think it's a very cute template. In the outlined version it's like it's all cartoony, it really does have a wonderful little charm to it. Here's to hoping you'll finish it soon.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.