Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multiplification of 2 global variables, how to?

First real help thread on hbgames! :p I have a global variable Score and a global variable Multiplier (this is just hardcoded int, 125 for example).

When the players finishes a level, he goes to a new layout (let's call it result) And he get's his final score. This variable finalScore should be "Score * Multiplier". But I can't get this right in C2. Any help?

Kinda stupid that i have to ask this because i can easily do this in javascript, php, c#, ruby... But not in a game-engine ^_^"

edit: ok, seemed like a syntax error. I typed "& score * & multiplier" while "score *multiplier" is enough to work. I don't yet really know when to use "&" in texts and when not. Anyone knows more about it?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.