Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multiple Tilesets

Luminier":1qlbtjkc said:
Why don't you just open up your favorite image-editing program, and fuse together as many tilesets as you wish? It's a lot easier than it sounds, and it sound easy.  :wink:
Ahaha, make sure you line it up correctly.  I didn't line it up correctly and it really didn't turn out too well.

Don't use MS Paint to do this! :p

Actually, I prefer to use MSPaint when simply fusing tilesets, or adding add-ons. That might be because I haven't gotten the hang of Pain.Net, though.  :lol:

It's pretty easy to line them up correctly, anyway. Especially if you're simply fusing the two, instead of, say, picking, and choosing what you want from one set, and putting them into another.

That's really only if you combine more than two tilesets. Which is almost always unnecessary, as two is enough. Plus, it's usually a much better idea to take what you want from one set, and put it into another.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.