Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multiple inventories/Combining them

Hello!:D I have a request for a script that I think already exists.

The script would store the # of items and the items that you have in your inventory. Then remove them. When you'd call another script, the items would be returned.

Example: I have X amount of X items. I switch to a new storyline in the game. Then I switch back and I recieve my X number of X items.

Would it also be possible to do this with two sets of items.

Example: Person A's item stay seperate from Person B's items. Unless i use the call script that adds the items from the opposite person.

If no one knows of an already existing script could you give me a link? Or if this could easily be done with events could you explain?:)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.