Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multi-Player (On the same CPU) Script

Hi everyone!!! We'll, I'm guessing this is for advanced scripters but i'd like anyone to give it a go. This is a script request for a script that allows 2 players to play like the script by "Luis". His script didn't work though because of errors. If you don't get what I'm saying this should clear some things up. ^_^

-Everything Player 1 can do Player 2 should be able to do too.
-Ability for Players to use their own controls in battle
-Ability for Players to both access events and talk to people
-When Player 1 or 2 tries to move off the screen, they are not allowed until the other player also tries to move away from the screen in that direction.
-The 2nd Person in the "Database" is the 2nd player
Player 1
Up:Up
Down:Down
Left:Left
Right:Right
Enter:Enter
Cancel:X

Player 2
Up:W
Down:S
Left:A
Right:D
Enter:Tab
Cancel:
Shift (Left Shift)

Thanks for taking time to read this everyone ^_^ Even if you don't help, sorry for taking your time.

Thanks BlueScope but i can't get it to work and the demo doesn't work. Can you maybe put a little demo together for me? Only if you have time bdcause I don't want you to do this if you're busy. Btw, thanks ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.