Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multi Hit Skills

Rue

Skills that does seperated damage on an enemy/enemies. And then the total damage will be shown in a different color.

ea:
Double slash - Two seperate damages will be shown and then the total damage.

OmniSlash - Does hundreds of slashes on an enemy.

Is there such script out there?

Oh, yeah.

Guillaume's Multi-Slot script can assign weapons to perform multiple strikes.

If you're using the RTAB battlesystem, the Connected Attacking script can assign weapons, skills and items to perfom multiple strikes... even with different effects.

If you're using the SDK, then Trickster's the route for you, though his Conditional skills is being reworked.

None gives a final total though.

All available for your perusal in the FORUM SCRIPT LISTINGS (stickied in the Submitted Scripts forum), which is a 'decent' index of the scripts available here. Click on my sig... it's a link.

Rue

I tought Guillaume's Multi-Slot script is only for normal attacks. Well, how can I assign the number of hits for an specific skill? Im using SDK and the DBS. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Sorry... my bad. I saw Multi-'Hit'. But you could assign a weapon that performs multiple hits with Guillaume's system though every time you use that weapon it would attack so.

Trickster's script for skills (an SDK system script) needs a little more time... that would be your best bet.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.