Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mr. Mo's SBABS Mod Requests

Hopefully this won't be too difficult. What I want are a few mods for Mr. Mo's fantastic ABS. The first one: multiple attack types. Instead of just one attack type, I want it to have three. Heavy attack (150% damage, -50% attack speed), normal attack (self-explanatory), and light attack (75% damage, 150% attack speed). Of course, there would have to be some modifications to the control set. The hotkeys should be Q, S, and W, respectively. The second mod: AoE spells. They would work like normal spells, consuming mana and doing damage. But instead of doing so to a single target or a certain number of targets, Area of Effect spells do damage in a preset radius around the caster. The radius, animation graphic, and so forth would be modifiable through the script itself as would custom weapon or spell effects. Third mod: cooldown on spells. Whenever you use a spell, normally it would be impossible to use it again. Under the spell icon on the hotkey list, I'd like a deep blue gradient bar that displays how much time is left before the cooldown is finished, and when that happens the bar should disappear. Then, when you use it again, the bar reappears and counts down once again. As with the AoE mod, cooldown time can be customizable through the script.

If nobody thinks they can do it, or does not want to, I won't mind. I just thought that at least if I posted a decent request topic that someone might at least reply.

@ryujijitei: I'm glad you like it :D ("I'll be sure to credit you!" S.S Muu whit the Dot)

@Reaper: Yes, it will only work whit this battle system... (I hope that was your question)

LEGASP
bump
Maybe noone has taken the request because its alittle hard to understand
Everything is jumbled together and not really organized

Why dont you try requesting a little like this:

Request
Modification for Mr Mo's Abs[/FONT]

What i need

3 Attack Types

1.A heavy attack which will deal 150% damage and Inflict on my player -50% attack speed

or somethign similiar, Get the idea, when you post a request, if it is legible youll get more help

2. Sepheroth has a project going, If you Sponsor Rmxp.org you will get a script of your choice, if you cant get anyone to do this, I suggest you Sponsor

3. The edits Above are nothing more then edits, it should be pretty simple to figure out how it works and edit them yourself.

Honestly i think your best bet is to become a sponsor

Hope i have helped

-RpgMakerMaster

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.