Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mr. Mo's RTAB summoning question...

Kraft

Sponsor

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I am not sure weather you would need a script, or if it can be done with events...

Anyway, here is the question,

I am useing Mr. Mo's RTAB, (the full one, where events can battle each other) and I was wondering if there was a way that while the hero is fighting, he can summon another creature to fight with him.

So if I was battling a Goblin, and I used a summon skill, and summoned a Wolf, that a wolf would appear beside me and start fighting the creature as well.

and the creatures life slowly goes down (like a timer, but when the HP is gone, the creature dies)

The creature can be killed, if they start attacking it.

Anyway, is this possible?
Again, I am not sure weather this can be done with events, or scripts, but I am sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks!

Kraft

You can use SephorothSpawn event spawner, and add a skill that calls a common event that will create (using this script) a new event around the player that will fight with the other ones. Never tried it before, but I think the main problem is becaus the creature will not move to other maps with you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.