Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mr.mo's abs requests -summoning & action

Hi, scripters!

I should have posted this before since now I need it right now and the game wont go further without those things I'm going to request...

I think you all know the Mr.mo's abs but I'm gonna link it anyway (below)
This is concerning the Mr.mo's ABS eve(v.5.5) and not the NeoABS.

I know.. I don't want to bother you(especially Mr.Mo) about this old version while you're working hard on the new stuffs, but I really like this one and the new have changed a lot.
Another reason for me to use this version is that it's the only one working(it's about compabilities..)

So my request contain 2things at all XD :

First, A summon system ( a lot of people already asked for it but this one is a little bit special...)
I heard we can make it using Sephirospawn's spawn script but well, I don't know a thing in RGSS so don't blame me if i'm wrong ;_ ;

In my game, I need to summon elemental's(It's a very big part in my story..) and I have some precise ideas:
   - Summon is a skill like every other magic(I thought it should be much more simple for you.. than making a new window or what..)
   - Must be in battle(ABS on) in order to use it.
   - Summoning animation
   - The summoned elemental is an event(player can't hurt it-somehow logical-), fighting by the player.
   - While the elemental is summoned, the player loose its mana(Sp) as time goes(amount cumtomable) and when the sp is 0, the elemental dismiss automatically.
   - Can dismiss whenever I want (fading animation)
   - Can talk to it(Maybe I can do it simply by giving event command...?)
   - Only 1 elemental can be summoned, calling another dismiss the already-summoned one.

This is my idea T^ T... hope it's not expecting too much (but I'm hopeless...)

And.. the second thing I was looking for this script is not so complicated..(at least, I think)

I am not a scripter at all, but I made up understood that the part with "animate" is what each player's attack movement calls.
I wanted to know how I can modify to get not only 4 frames but 6,7or even more depending on the weapon the player have or the skill it uses.
It might be concerning the "Sprite_Character" tab with the width divide ...(Oh don't listen carefully I'd better shut up T_ T I'm a real know-nothing in scripts...)

So these are my requests.... reading it by myself make me think that nobody's going to suffer that much for me (lonely laugh)

It'll be very kind of you to help me though. :down:

Have a nice day!

Link to Mr.mo's ABS eve:
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=19796.0

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.