Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MP bar edit

Would it be possible for someone to make a script where the further down the MP is, the less attack, defence, and other stats (not intelligence or any of those) the player has?
I'm making a game that has a 'faith' bar, and i would like it that the weaker your faith is, the weaker the weapons and armours are. I figured the easiest way to do that would be to just lower the attack and defence stat.
So, for example, if the MP (or 'faith', as it will be called) is at 50%, then the attack, physical defense, magical defense, and evasion will also be 50% of what there full capibility is (as in if everything was normal).

The basic idea is the wepaons, armours and clothing are only as effective as the MP bar is full. If anyone can figure out an easier way of doing this than what i suggested, then go ahead, but one way or another could someone please have a go at making this script?

Thank you

-Jonathan

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.