Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

More than 4 frames for movement?

Cere

I know this is possible since I've seen it in Grenciel Witches, and some of the CBS here support an infinite number of frames. But what I'm having trouble finding is a stand alone script that allows you to show more than 4 frames during map movement, (particularly for ABS) when you're walking, attacking, and so on. My game will be a side scroller and the sprites are on the higher quality end so it would really make the movement animation look much smoother if I can use more than 4 frames. If someone can make this or know where I can find a script for this, please let me know. Thank you.

Cere

Okay, thank you. But I'm having a lot of difficulty finding it even after searching various spellings of Devvulfman but that member doesn't seem to exist. I like to give everything a try before I ask for help but I've run out of ways to find him other than looking through every page of the script forum one at a time. If anyone has a link, I'll appreciate it.

Edit: I found him after looking through some pages in the script forum. Now I just need to go through his recent posts to see where he might have posted the script. Thanks a lot.
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/z/DerVVulfman/

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.