Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MONSTER RACING!!!

Hi!

Could someone make a script wheras you can bet on certain monsters in the database... And they would have an imaginary race... So there would be maybe a window with a commentator or something shouting, "And Cockatrice has taken the lead!"... For about 20 seconds... But the race is based on agility... Eg. Titanoise would have less chance of winning than cockatrice... Titanoise would have maybe 1000gil on him winning, yet only 50gil on cockatrice... I would still like Titanoise to have a chance at winning though...

Only certain monsters can take part in a race... Eg. King Reynald, though he is classified a monster... cannot take part in the races...

You can bet any ammount of money up to how much you have at the moment... And the winnings ratio will be...

<Your Bet> Mutiplied By <100> Divided By <Monsters Agility> with gold on the end...

The other monsters are chosen from the database at random... There should be five other monsters in each race...

It would be a very hard task but people would really want this...

You will be Fully Credited in my game...

Thanks...

Amos36

Just like FFCC? Nice if this would be filled.

I have played FFCC... If you mean Crono Cross... Then 100% no... Although I wanna get it...

It'd be really cool if someone could do this...

You'd get 100% of the credit... And a full version of the finished game... I know it would be a big script but lots of people would like this... And I need an addictive mini-game that's original... Not blackjack etc... Those have probably been used...

Amos36

P.S- Justice for Gingers!

EDIT- Clicked on your sig Sammy... It's evil... But you could not get me... Because... I have an account too hahahahahahahahaha!!!

That would be cool. If you don't mind me suggesting (seing how i dont know how to script), you could most likely make this using common events. But I'm not the best common eventer... and my rmxp is screwin' up, so i cant work on anything and try to help you.

Never mind about the screwing up part, just fixed it.

Sorry for editting 3 times. But if you want me to help you, just ask, I can probably do it using common events. Not really sure of how good it'll be, but I can try.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.