Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mog Styled Menus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MogHunter, can you make the script for Skills and techniques more compatible with Mr.Mo's ABS? I can't equip hotkeys with these menus, and I'd love to use these menus.

Kairo

Moghunter;190708 said:
OK, Full Pack (All Scripts) hosted on Megaupload.
DOWNLOAD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R96J6RAA
Take Care

Thankyou so much, I thought I sounded a bit annoying (you probably thought so as well) so its really nice of you to pay attention to me ^_^

Trickster;190745 said:
Ok to all of the people asking for a different link, please do not post multiple times "I hate megaupload or whatever" if the author has the intention of uploading it somewhere else he would have done so by now, and posts of this type are spam as it has nothing to do with the script, any subsequent posts asking for a different upload site will be deleted and warns may be issued.

Thanks

Sorry ><'' I got a bit over exited to use these scripts in my game I forgot about the author's real life.

~Winged

Taylor

Sponsor

Just so this doesn't sound like a "i hate megaupload" post, have you updated the separate CMS demos as well as the complete set, so they are compatable in one game? (conflicting HP/SP/EXP layouts in each scene when placed together, as outlined on the SMF backup).

Kaoii

For some reason, when I put the animated map title script in any of my projects, I get the following messages (depending on the placement of the script):

Error said:
Script 'Mog Window_Map_Name' line 164:NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `y=' for nil:NilClass

and when i move it to be right above main, yet right below the other scripts i am using, when i open the menu ingame i get this error before it pops up:

Error said:
Script 'Window_Base' line 30: RGSSError occurred.

disposed window

Any suggestions?

now i also get the Originally Posted by Error
Script 'Window_Base' line 30: RGSSError occurred.

disposed window
error...
i had to put all scripts in my game again because of a corrupted file. since then the menu isn't working. only the main menu

shinnn

F-chan I was getting that same error, I think it is caused by the "automatic dispose" of the SDK... try removing the SDK and see...

it didn't work for me, shinn :(

but i found another solution!
you have to put both sdk 1.5 and 2.1 into your script editor. the 2.1 above 1.5 . it works for me wothout any problem

F-chan;191729 said:
it didn't work for me, shinn :(

but i found another solution!
you have to put both sdk 1.5 and 2.1 into your script editor. the 2.1 above 1.5 . it works for me wothout any problem

Just so you know you shouldn't be using both of them at the same time, instead of having both use 2.2 with the SDK patch located in the SDK topic

shinnn;191703 said:
F-chan I was getting that same error, I think it is caused by the "automatic dispose" of the SDK... try removing the SDK and see...

If it is SDK 1.5 then yes that might be the cause but the newer versions of SDK (2.x) will prevent the disposed window error

It would be totally awesome if someone opened a layout shop. (You know, where you can request a layout.) It looks intimidating to make one.

Emmy

It is, isn't it? I made something like this: Click. (It's just a mock-up for now)

Just need to change so many things...

Anyways. It's good that the skill menu thing got fixed!

These are so awesome! Where did you get the facesets? I never could find them in the links you provided. :( I wanna make an RTP Style game with the resouces you found and your menu scripts.

Trickster;191807 said:
Just so you know you shouldn't be using both of them at the same time, instead of having both use 2.2 with the SDK patch located in the SDK topic
well, i tried this before, but the newer sdk clashes with some other scripts. so i use both 1.5 and 2.1 . it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.