Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Modifications to "FFX CTB System"

kkxkn

I did have a complete CBS request, but this one more or less does what I want, so I'm just going to request...

1) Completely disable the "Party Command" window in it Found out how to do this one while I was modifying someone else
2) Add functionality to enable custom commands in the attack selection window (I don't really care whether this is from scratch or merging with an existing script, as long as it's easy to use)
3) Add the "Escape" command (just for the global party, as normal) to it (I've managed to add the command, but it doesn't work)

If possible, just post the individual sections and tell me what to replace, as I've already made some modifications to some parts and don't want to have to overwrite the whole thing and make those changes again.

This is the system I'm referring to:
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1160

(If it helps, I don't need more than 3 characters in battle at any time)

kkxkn

Hm, if anyone can even dig up an old script that allows the 2nd and 3rd (such as Trickster's advanced individual battle commands), I can try using that one...

But I would be lost on how to code such a thing from scratch.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.