Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MMORPG Script Requests

Im Currently in the process of designing an MMORPG using RMXP but im having a big shortage in compatible scripts.

Im Using Netplay Plus 1.6.3  to make this game and using regular scripts dosent work on it if you have any idea whats going on or would like to make me a script i need some of the following,

HP/SP/EXP Display Bar in top Left corner
Day/Night System
ABS with Hotkey List
Rune Scape Style Chat Box Script
Bank System Script
Timed Quest Avalibilities (a Script to make some quests only available on some days)

[[Order of Importane (Want) ((Kind of Need)) (((Need Badly))) ]]

If You Can Contribute to Any of This Please Post here or notify me via PM

Also if you can script really well for NetPlus and think you can help PM to recive admin privlages

[EDIT: Please help me if you can! I dont need custom scripts if you can find compatible scripts please post em]

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.