Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mission Mode/ Mission Result screen

i know this maybe a little hard to do but i have a question for all you scripters out there i was wondering if there any scripts that can be put together to make like a mission mode setting in RPG VX and if not cound someone make scripts to do such a thing if so it need these features

FEATURES
Character selection screen with pictures of the character being displayed while choosing them (if its possible)
A mission results screen that is customizable
and has to be similar to YanFly's Commom Event Teleporter (unless i can use that for the select mission screen/menu in which case it has to be compatible but it has to be compatible either way and with any script if possible)

if its possible replay back to this thanks!!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.