Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Missing Scripts.. please help!

I recently had an incident where all my rmxp projects were deleted. Alot of work went into the scripts gathered for them, as well as alot of modifications to make them -play nicely with eachother. I am now in the proccess of trying to find as many of the scripts as i can so i can rebuild.

Currently, I am looking for the following script:

Cremno's No F1, F12, and Alt+Return - The links in his thread go to mediafire, where the files have been deleted. Does anyone have a backup of his script/dll?

Thank you,

Draycos Goldaryn

EDIT:
Nevermind. I found a project on another site which used the script/dll and I was able to re-obtain it from there.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.