Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

mini game with prizes (XP)

I was wondering if there are any scripts for XP that play mini games, yet from completion, you get an item, like a ticket, so lets say tetris as an example, for every 1000 points you get, you get a ticket for an arcade place, or pong where its 1 ticket per point you score, -1 if the computer scores. I was wondering this as I am making a game arcade in my game, and thought that the player can pay 1000 gold to enter, and play games for tickets to exchange for prizes XD

ALL OF THESE CAN BE EVENTED!

Geez, lotsa noobies thought everything must be scripted...
Rewards are easy to event.... Study switches and Variables at the TUTORIAL SECTION!

No need to be rude, not everybody knows about all the things you can make with events so please calm down. -Dargor

I mean...this is the Script request forum.. Why everyone heres say: "You can do that with events?....The 99% of the cases, it's better make a script for that, if you dont' have anything to say or to help don't say nothing. Everything must be scripted in this forum I guess :) SCRIPT REQUEST FORUM doh..!
___

For the requester guy, it's a good idea to use the Search engine, it's a little difficult to find things now that before, but works thought..

See this:  http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=13732.0
Maybe this is what are you looking for.

Good Luck to both and remember peace and love.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.