Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Milkshape 3D Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to learn how to do 3D modeling and whatnot, so I downloaded Milkshape 3D a few minutes ago (It looked the most promising from all of the others that I saw). However, there's something wrong with it (I think). I'm trying to make a face right now, but it won't let me set the vertices (sp?). On the tutorial I'm reading, it says all you have to do is select Vertex from the Tools section of the Models window and simply click on the plane to set the vertices, but I did that and when I click on the plane (I tried left and right clicking) nothing shows up. And I tried all 4 views, but nothing showed up. Is Milkshape retarded or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Nm, I just found the problem out. I had the Animation button pressed down the entire time. >.< Could a mod please close this now?

If you want to learn to model, don't use milshape, milshape is a low end system for making characters for game mods.

Try blender for a free but decent moddeling program.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.