Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

message pop up like this?

* i changed the question.

hello!
because there is no answer in my question, so i changed my question to a few easier and specific.
(and, i think this question no needs using MACL script in this time.)

look at this, please.
http://cfs11.blog.daum.net/image/7/blog ... tled-1.png[/img]

i want to pop up the message (involving number) on a specific event.

i found a script similiar my question, but it is too rough to use and discord with my though (location or font size, etc..).. (and the above screenshot was no effect from below script. it was just graphic.)

http://cfs7.blog.daum.net/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=MDh0UEVAZnM3LmJsb2cuZGF1bS5uZXQ6L0lNQUdFLzAvMTAudHh0&filename=10.txt&filename=pop+up+script.txt
(i found this. click and open for conference. this is the pop-up script by using event-script to insert some method.(sentence?), but i didn't added how to use, because that was written in Korean(*-no English) entirely and roughly , and hard to translate for English. i just hope you can understand above script for conference.)

and my question is in summary,
i hope script like this :

if i wrote text "100" and color (please as can aspossible like this form : (255, 0, 0)) and Y-ordinate(*coordinates?)(first location, secnd location, third location.. like above screen shot, please make 3 socket).

(*and X-abscissa(*coordinates?) is always fixed on left side of EVENT like above screenshot. , and the text will disappear softly in 60 frame after 120 frame from come out timing autoly by auto.

and if I wrote the text in same Y-ordinate(*coordinates?), remove the former text even it's no time to disappear.)

for example,
http://cfs11.blog.daum.net/image/7/blog ... tled-1.png[/img]

this screen shot was analysised :
by using event-script,

1. text "100" /// and color "red" (255, 0,0) ///and Y-ordinate(*coordinates?) in socket 1.    and it was disappearing. because time passed about... 150 frame?
2. text "102" /// and color "red" (255, 0,0) /// and Y-ordinate(*coordinates?) in socket 2. and it was disappearing. because time passed about... 120 frame?
2. text "104" /// and color "red" (255, 0,0) /// and Y-ordinate(*coordinates?) in socket 3. and it was not disappearing. because time wasn't passed.

i can't sure you have understand. if you can't understand because my lack of English, please reply.
and, as can as possible be similar the effect with above screen shot, please.

*and i'm surely, will never grumbling about given script from you even it's rough to use.

In the MACL, this feature is auto-added.

Insert the MACL, and then just use a call script with:

Code:
$game_map.events[event_id].damage_pop = true
$game_map.events[event_id].damage = n or 'String'

Now, this damage will appear just as it does in battle. What you would have to do is modify the RPG::Sprite methods that create the damage sprite and the updating. This isn't hard, but time consuming. I'll see what I can do on what you are asking for, but no promises.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.