Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Materia system fix

Okay first off I'm sure this has been asked a few too many times, but I cannot find an answer just yet. and second I'm not requesting this system since it has already been done.

What I am looking for is a fix for the system, SephirothSpawn did a wonderful job on his materia system but sadly when gaining levels with the materia or mastering them causes errors that I'd really like to fix. I'm sure SephirothSpawn has plans to finish/fix/update this script but I cannot see it being high on his 'list of to do' at the moment. so can anyone help me fix this learn skill error?

I will fix the bug and put it in on my script page under non-updated scripts. I might do a few other fixes on it, but nothing major, considering the new materia system is 80% complete. Check sunday in my test bed topic.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.