Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Master Cheif is black!!!!

Rain

Sponsor

DopplegangerSora said:
They are TREG. Btw, his skin IS pale white. The novel even says so.

Lol he's gunna look like Darth Vader did in the orginal Star wars trilogy. At the end when he died lol.

$20 says he's played by a hobo :P

Kraft

Sponsor

What is the Guys name from Batman Forever who played batman? (the one with Jim Carrey in it)
he would be a good person.

Kraft said:
What is the Guys name from Batman Forever who played batman? (the one with Jim Carrey in it)
he would be a good person.

uhh val kilmer??? He hasn't been in a movie for since BATMAN!!! Lol :lol:

Camisado said:
$20 says he's played by a hobo

LMFAO :lol: that would be funny as hell. That'd be one rich ass hobo after that movie released. 'Cause c'mon how many people do you think are gonna go see Halo??? I'm betting more than spiderman for sure. Regardless if it suck or not. Anyways that was just funny as hell

@Prexus: Hmmm I didn't know that. I've never actually played Halo a day in my life. Well I've played multiplayer a few times in class, but other than that I had no idea. I didn't even think master Chief talked until I saw an episode of cinematech and there he was talking. But I don't care I think Denzel is gonna own that role. Hellz yeah. Lol

rexxz said:
Yeah, nevermind the plot, characters, and all of the usual stuff that matters. Just for Denzel!

Damn straight. If everything else fails, at least the acting will be good.

Anyways it wouldn't be the first time Denzel was cast in a role that people didn't expect him to be in. He played Frank Sinatra's character in the remake of Manchurian Candidate. It's because he's a good enough actor to make people get past the fact that he's black and he's playing a whole that most people identify as "white" or "not black".

I also think that he's an actor who won't get into a movie unless it has potential to be a good movie. So, yes if the Denzel thing is true, that's says a lot to me about the chance that Halo might be a good movie.

TREG said:
Val Kilmer's actually been in quite a few productions and starred in a few big-budget movies as recently as 2005.

Lol I know that was a joke :D . Anyways I still think Denzel is gonna own Halo and master cheif is now offically known as black. Lol j/k if what prexus says is true then I just think that Denzel is gonna like do the voice of him and somebody else will play him. Y'know? :P

Yeah 'cause if hes like not even human then I really don't wanna see what he's gonna look like. I just wanna see how well the movie does. Lol ^_^ so I agree with Shark_Tooth. Lol

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.