Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mario-Rabbids RPG Leak Reveals Its Real

DAiCiutXsAARFXw

IS THIS SOME KIND OF FEVER DREAM?

Fayte":leuhf0rh said:
what is this?
There's been a longstanding rumor for months (since before the Switch's launch) about a crossover RPG involving the two franchises.

Turns out it's 100% legit, which is both weird and disturbing.

Fayte":jmkmww97 said:
I've never even heard of rabbids
They're characters from Rayman that ended up being their own series.

The "Minions" from Despicable Me are pretty much a total copy of Rabbids (and they also got their own spin off series), so if you know anything about those yellow stupid fucking "minions" then apply that knowledge to Rabbids.

Ubisoft are probably attempting to make a game that's been designed-by-committee to appeal directly at the 8-10 year old market, Rabbids used to have the same audience that "Minions" now have.

I wonder if this crossover is Nintnedo's kneejerk reaction to losing the Rayman exclusive last gen? Can't go posting Nintendo IP on other platforms?...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.