Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mario Kart PC

RAWR

(this should be easy) Okay...I need a script for the items and the weapons...And maybe for them to go.....if you think of anything else that mario kart has on it Add it in aswell...Thanks!
-edit- And i need a Script for the cam to stay behind them and stuff like that so you can only see the back of the Go-kart

Ok you can just make left and right graphics for RMXP, just in the behind view, then use Mews Mode07 script and tilt the world so it looks like the behind camera.
You could keep the controls the same way, make the characters speed higher if you want. The rest of the "racers" could be on pathfinding, and it would take a little scripting to put items in. You could make little boxes as events, on player touch, but the rest...would require scripting. Some could be done by events ex: speed boost would be something like:

(player touch)
player speed = 6
wait 100 frames
player speed = 4 (normal)
A few other suggestions:
Use the pause screen script(just search it)
If I think of anything else Ill tell you

RAWR

Yeah i figured the Speed boost thingy.....but i dont get about how to make the behind thingy....i thought but how would you make the map? Thanks for the help anyway!
-edit- Yeah....That doesnt stay behind the car.....it just makes it flatter...The Race makes a circle!....so yeah...You wanna join my Crew...you would be a great help

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.