Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Maple Story Script

I am looking for some sort of script that will give my game graphics like Maple Story. If you are confused what I am talking about I mean like a platformer script that will give my sprite left and right movement along with jumping. I will also need some sort of battle system with it to make it more like Maple Story. Such as a script hat allows my character to shoot little magic balls at the enemy and walk up to the enemy and slash the enemy. I will also need a character customization system along with a class selection system and so on. I hope you understand what I need. I would try to script this myself but I don't know how to script =(. I hope somebody can help me out.

Thank in advance.

-CofloQuest

Um well for the graphics you would just do that with different sprites and tilesets and stuff. You would use a flat, from-the-side-view tileset, and side view charactersets. You would probably combine those with an ABS and you would have something similar.

You can use many scripts together like Mr. Mo's ABS, Synthesize's Actore Customization, You can make an Class selection with events (I know you can because I do it), jumping, events and the graphics you can make yourself. Basically the same thing as sillypieman.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.