Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mana Egg system (Grandia)

I was just wondering if anyone has created the Mana Egg system from the Original Grandia or some variation of it? Or if anyone knows of a script that remotely resembles it please let me know.

thank you to anyone supplies any information at all.

Well you recieve an item called a mana egg. which you then use to buy a character one specific kind of magic. eg. wind fire water earth. then every time you used this magic it would gain exp and level aswell as the actual character. As the magic would level, the character would gain more powerful versions of spells. You are also able to combine magics.

Say 1 character had fire and earth.
this could then generate them learning explosion spells
eg.
fire= lv6 earth=lv10
learn boom!

You should describe or show a picture of what you want. I don't think everyone would know what that was (like me).

So basicly you want something where you spend points on magic called mana eggs and every point adds exp to the skill, is that what your saying?

Oops, sorry for double posting. :\

Hmm. I don't know the versions of what he's saying but I know about Grandia III's mana egg system. deathbymusic, explain more... what you said made no sense and it wasn't detailed at all... Most people will ignore this request for the matter...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.