Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Man o man

I am hoping for an ability point system much like Fomars, but that doesn't create stack errors while IM at this....Ill just spew everythign I need at once, adn leave it here even if I find a script I can adapt, coz my adaptations stink so far.
Im trying to adapt a never finished paper RPG system to this..... and dont have tiem ro skill for a custom system
A system with more than four atrributes, ie STR DEX AGIL INT WIS END
Subordiante abilities based on stat... Agility of 84 = +32 evasion, dex of 82 = +8 evasion
The ability to provide a certain amount of attacks per round based on DEX (table wise) 80 Dex means 3 attacks every two rounds...

class and race system race affecting STATS and exp curves class affecting skills, spells, proficiencies and exp curve

Weapons and armor that alter evasion, hit% and attacks per round

Hp and MP based on attribute BASE for 100 INT = the next level will provide +6d6 + 4 MP and 104 (next slot) will provide 6d8 + 1

spells that progressively deteriorate a stat such as hit%

ability point distro system ie 10 points to distribute per level...1 for 1 up until 200 thereafter is cost 2 for one, 3 for one etc....
certain things like...sword damage adn hit% will auto advance based on class and race

a prefeciency system (sword skill, hammer skill)

Combo system

CBS with party turns, fatigue, range for weapons etc.... and if possible hit adjustment for terrain....

spells that affect area..all enemies...one enemy

hit me up plz...and bear in mind after a week im already scripting and altering on my own, so whatever helps and my knowledge grows...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.