Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Magic Systems

Request 1
Learning magic by schools.

Magic in my game, is going to be learning by sections, Alteration, Destructions, Restoration. ECT.
What I am looking for is someone to Script out a sorta a School Roster look, that Addess an 2nd Class to you character. This class has its own lvl system, which IF the player changes in the middle will remember what lvl it was for each class. But would not interfear with the Players 1st class. It works just like any class, you can define what spells they learn via database. But would also like to add a little addon to it to. In the script you can define, how stats are lvled up whild you are in the school, like say for every lvl, if you are learning the fire spell, you will gain +4 str +7 Hp every lvl. But if you are learning the Water spell school. You gain +4 Int +7 Mp every lvl instead

Get my point?

Request 2
I want to change up how magics works a bit. When you SP/MP gets low, yor energy gets drained, and if you run out of Points you can die. All player are based on a % of points they have, when they get low, they can get weak and even be knocked out(Not dead) But if they use tomuch magic, it can even kill them. So could prevent them from usng spells they are not ready to use yet. But the more you uses a type of skill, more resistance you get from it, be able to cast more without it hurting you.

Be great is both this script where SDK compat, I am also using alot of Tricks battle addons, too SO it be great it they worked with them as well.

If I need to make anything more clear just let me know, have a habit of that, seeing I know how i want it and everyone else doesn't :D

New request.

Stats system redone, looking to have different Stats, Like Str, Con, Def, Dex ect
so Str will raise attack power, Def raise Pdef, Con raises HP ect.

Thanks for reading this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.