Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Loyalty/Love stat

Ok in my game thers is a sort of dating simulator where in certain areas You can hit on the female party members. You do this to show you care and depending on the out come will afect there performance in battle. So if it ggoes bad damage, stats and spell efects rae cut in half, if its good it will stay and if its REALLY good it goes up 50%. if this is posible too make or even make sumthing similar then that would be awesome. Also if posible to display a small Heat Icon by the femal characters craked for bad, red for good and kinda of bulging red and shiny for REALLY good. thanx to anyone who can take the time to do this for me I would REALLY Apreiciate it:)

oh thanks ^_^ I thought this toppic had died a while back ago. I actualy got sum1 to help me do it with events but that script will proboly com ine handy too for showing the characters affection state in the menue. ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.