Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looting System

Im hoping someone can help me with this... I dont think it will be a hard script to make but here it goes.  If anyone has ever played Elder Scrolls : Oblivion you know how the loot system works.  Basically you open a chest, closet or ANYTHING that can possibly contain something, and you find it basically has its own inventory.  So what I need this script to do is just that.  I open a chest and am able to take from the chest and even put items back in the chest (or any other container).  This also needs to be able to trigger switches and such for quest purposes.  Example : Door (Container) Key (Item) = Unlocked Door.  Get the idea?  If this EXACT script has already been made then please point me in that direction otherwise please dont show me scripts that are similar.  Also... the script MUST BE NON SDK!  Im using RPG Maker XP.  If you need my script file let me know and Ill send it.  Thank you!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.