Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking to pay a scripter.

Hello, I am looking to pay a scripter to write a CBS up for my project. It is a cross between an active time battle system and front-view battle system. The details are rather long, so that's why whoever decides to take this request can PM me. However, fear not, it should be rather simple, it's based of off pictures.
The details will be explained to a scripter who decided to PM me. Trust me it's long, but it should be rather simple. Expect to be paid around $55-$75 for this, (But we can always work out a fair price).
This is for RMXP. Remember, PM me if you want to be paid to take on this CBS.
I have a video demonstrating how this CBS should work.

Expect to be paid? No. When asking someone to do work for you, they quote you a price, not the other way around.

I wouldn't do a custom battle system, no matter how simple, for anything less than $300. That being said I don't commission work anymore but that is a guideline you might want to follow.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.