Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking for Pokémon starter kits

Hello peoplibobs!
I am looking for some pokémon starter kits that include a startup menu instead of the regular RPGXP startup with the New Game, Continue and all that crud. You know, just set out to look like a regular gameboy pokémon game. I already have a few, but you can walk through the signposts and trees and all. Any results would be very much appriciated. Ta.

Nishadake123":31oknrbi said:
Alright then, please refrain on the swearing. If u have used it, where is the modify button. I don't see it. Don't u swear if u decide 2 reply.

...She's allowed to swear if she wishes. You can't tell people what they can, and can't do on this forum. Besides, she's a mod. You shouldn't try to be bossy with a mod.

imarealboy99":31oknrbi said:
Yo People Were is The Modify Button

Oh dear... Do you have eyes? I'll assume so. Do they work properly? I'm gonna go with yes. USE THEM!

Oh, and no more off-topic stuff, or this's gonna get reported. 'Kay?  ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.