Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking for an Action Battle System......

Hey guys. I've searched the forums for the last 2 hours looking for an action battle system like Zelda: A Link To The Past. I'm not making a Zelda fan game or anything, I just want my game to have a similar battle system. Anyway, every post I could find, which wasn't many because the search function on this forum is a pain in the butt, had links to files that were no longer posted. I couldn't find a single working link. The one script I do have my hands on that I really like is XAS Action Rpg System. However, it's in another language and there's a million scripts that come with it, so I have no idea how to work it. So what I'm asking is does someone know of a good action battle system? Or, can someone explain to me, or direct me somewhere to find out, how to use XAS Action Rpg System?

Thanks in advance for any help guys! I usually don't resort to posting on the forums unless I'm at a complete dead end, and need some help.

Well i beleive IGM is out now, could be wrong , thats probably your best bet as its made to make action rpgs like that.

I think youll have a much easier time rather than figuring out scripts and such.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.