Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Logo help

Fate

Hi Would it be possible if someone could make a logo in Photoshop like i have made here in paint?

Just so it has smoother edges and looks better, thanks. Much appreciated.

9026fo.png

Regards

Even if I recreate it with vector graphics, it'll come out looking the same at that size saved as a raster image. All I can do is make it bigger and remove the white background for you.
pav389x7qiqekko6g.jpg

First thing i thought of when i saw the logo was a swastika. Even if its not, its still not good imagery for anything. Maybe im the only one who thought it; just a heads up though. Thanks for posting.

I thought so to to be honest. But it's a logo made of squares with hard edges so upping the quality won't change a thing but for the text.

I showed this to my family one at a time, they all saw a swastika at first glance (I showed them because I thought this too).

The white centre with the black and red accents are reminiscent of the nazi-flag, so that reinforces the swastika similarities.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.