Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Locker and Storage System

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing i hate about that stroage is that the items are not stored together ex:
if you have 10 potions they show individualy i was going to use sephiroth's script but it takes too much space if the items are individual instead of grouping.

I'm sorry if this is off topic but my problem with the script(if i'm i'm not using the right vocab it's cause im a newb)is that whenever I try the script out it just says that line there's a problem with line 537. I don't know if this helps but i'm using RPG maker vx.

Hi everyone i'm new at this and my problem with the script(sorry if I'm not up to date  with my vocab. It's cause I'm a newb.)is that whenever I test it out it says that there's a problem with line 537. I don't know If I follwed your instuctions properly or what. But if someone has the answer please post i'm desperate and if it helps I have RPG MAKER VX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.