Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Light Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've seen this script somewhere in the download manager but I have not been able to find it. I have searched through all of the script files but with no success. The script I am looking for is the script that only allows the player to see within a set radius. Outside of that radius is just a solid black.(Like in the Dark Caves on the Pokemon games). If anyone either, has this script or can find it, please post it. Thanks!

It worked out great! I made one mod to it though. (just ot let your know.) Instead of having a certain item in the inventory, I changed it to where a switch made it brighter.
Thanks a lot for this!

This topic has been resolved. If xgamexfreakx or any other users have any questions or further problems regarding this topic, please create a new thread about them.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.