Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Level up Stat Boost

hey, me again, lol
this time I'm looking for a script that will negate the stat settings and allow the player to gain stat points at an levelup or through an event/common event.
any screen setup is alright as long as it displays the actor's name, (and possibly a forward-facing walking animation of the said actor) and this post is again followed by an example script xD (however small it may be)

Points_at_lvlup => 2

thats about as much as I can think of at the moment =\
also, if its possible, something that will allow the number of point you get at certain levels, like so:

Level_Configuration => {
[level, stat_point_number],
[level, stat_point_number]
}

this will be much appreciated

**credit will be given!**

As far as I'm concerned this is the way RMXP works ... your stats increases every time you level up, and there's an event command that can change them as well.  On the third page "Change Parameters"

no, I meant like, when you level up you get stat points, which you can spend on any stat and it increases it by a fixed amount, like, you level up, and you get 2 stat points, you can put them into HP, SP, or any other stat, say you put one into HP and one into Agility, your HP rises by 10, and your AGI by 2, I hope this helps you understand it a bit better ^_^;

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.