Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Level Dependant Weapons

Level Dependant Weapons

RMXP

Description:
Basically, I would like a script which allows Weapons, Items and Armour to be Level dependant. This should make games much harder to complete, and allow players to work up to something. My Example is:
Let's say my character is lvl 60, And I have a poweful weapon or strong armour in my inventory. I want a script that will not allow me to use the weapon or armour if it is a higher lvl than I am. This script has to work with Mr Mo's Neo ABS. That means that this script has to be SDK compatible.
Screen shot
md-weapon-sheet2.jpg

It says lvl required 19, therefore you would need to be lvl 19 to be able to use the weapon, If you are not lvl 19 or higher then the weapon should be non-equipable and it should be grayed out.
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Mr. Mo's Neo ABS

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.