Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Legacy of Eterna

Legacy of Eterna

Hi,

I read the completed game in a game site legacy of eterna.By reading your game site I enjoyed it very much.It's a nice idea to give enjoyment for anyone.I really appreciate It.I have also a new site named thePuzzleCorner.The Puzzle Corner distributes puzzles, brainteasers, and games that provide endless fun for students and the entire family. Well constructed and sturdy, our products promote logical reasoning, dexterity, and perseverance. With over 60 puzzles, brainteasers, and games, from beginner to advanced, it is easy to find a challenge!

Thanks,
Ayesha

UPDATE! I know its been long, Haven't been RPG making since the end of 2009 *Got addicted to a PC Online game*

But now, I just found my Old files on my Old comp and sent them to my new comp. and thought what if I go back to the RPG making scene? so I Decided, why not?

Well, anyways, here's the Latest Update Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pwoeylu02d35so2

The Update is simply a Polish update of the First version of the Demo, I fixed alot of the GRammar errors and polished the Storyline a bit. Hope no more flaws though! enjoy! :D

I shall still be updating this game for as long as I live, It's like going back in time, wooo Im so excited! xD

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.