Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Learning Skills by using

Hello there!
As the title says I want a script which enables all actors to learn new skills by using already learnd ones. The idea is pretty simple.

ex: Arshes used "Fire" 50 times and therefore learns "Greater Fire"

But every Actor should learn the skills their own way, so while Arshes needs to cast "fire" 50 times Basil might have to cast it 20 times to get a new skill.
Also there should be skills that you only can learn when two or even more learned skills have been casted x times.

I know there once was a script like this in the .net times, but it was desinged for an ABS.
Furthermore I want a script! No event based system!

Would be nice if SDK compatible!
Thanks in advance

good idea like in final fantsay X

but i dont know if it is 100% possable ti make it. I will keepo my eye out for it. IF anything i beilve someone made a sphere grid on Creation Asylum il look there for you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.