Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

larger choice screen?

This is a two part question.

I need a script to make a simple menu that will open a list of choices, hopefully with a very long capacity, for me to use with things like a list of cities to teleport to, songs to choose from, etc.

the second part of the question is if there is a script already or if there is a way to make a script that would display all the songs put into a certain folder within the game itself? I'd like to make an item (like a music box) that you can choose out of a long list of songs to play as a background music.

In addition, if there's a way to make it so that one song loops to the next song.. sort of like a tape or cd, that would be great.

Unfortunately this isn't what I was talking about, so... let me try this

If anyone's ever played any game that has a warp/teleport spell, when you use the spell it pulls up a huge list that says all the cities and some of the other important places you'ved visited.

Is there a script anywhere to make a list like this? Basically how there is a 'Show Choices' screen, I just want to be able to have a lot more choices than just 4 if possible.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.