Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Large Party Compatable Level Up Screen

Script Title: Large Party Compatable Level Up Screen
Detailed Description:
I want a level up screen that shows xp gained, if someone levels up, and if so whatskills they learned. There are some of these scripts out now, but I can't find one that works for when your party has more then 4 members. I am using Fomars large party script and you can have up to 8 members in your party, although only 4 fight at a time. Members who are not fighting still gain XP, which means they can still level up. I want a script for this that can show stats for them as well. I also think I would rather have it come up before/after the gold and items earned screen as opposed to be scrunched onto the screen at the same time. Also, I want to only show for people currently in your party, so if you say only have 3 members it's not going to list off for all 8.
Screen shots:
I was thinking kind of like something where it is centered in the middle of the screen and lists off for each party member in a list like this:
Actor 1 - +500 XP
Actor 2 - Level Up. Learned *Skill here*
Actor 3 - +500 XP
Actor 4 - +500 XP
Actor 5 - Level Up. No new skills learned.
Actor 6 - +500 XP
Actor 7 - +500 XP
Actor 8 - Level up. Learned *Skill here*

That's kind of what I want it to look like.

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
SDK
ccoa's CMS
fomars large party script
actor face for menu
lockpicking minigame
character bios
Defend Heal script
HP/SP/XP bars script

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.