Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

KGC's 3D Pseudo Battle Camara

I'm searching for KGC's 3D Pseudo Battle Camara in order to to use correctly in VX.

I don't know if anyone remembers this script, it would "zoom" on the action that was ocorring during battle.

I was hoping anyone could make this script compatible with RPG Maker VX so I could use it in my project. It's not a grand script, but it makes battles more suitable and more movemented.

If you need to find it, here's the link: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/?showtopic=12458

If you only want the interesting stuff -

Blizzard said:

Okay... Everybody, who played my Chaos Project Demo will know, what this is: 3D Pseudo Battle Camera.
I didn´t make it, I only reconfigured it and edited it a bit. The maker is KGC (I think...)

Make a new script above main, call it KGC_Module and paste this script into it.

Code:
module KGC
$game_special_elements = {}
$imported = {}
$data_states = load_data("Data/States.rxdata")
$data_system = load_data("Data/System.rxdata")
end

Then make a new script below that and call it KGC_Battle_Camera. Paste this code into it.

Code:
#_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
#_/  ◆戦闘カメラ - KGC_BattleCamera◆
#_/----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#_/ 戦闘中ã

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.