Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Kelevra's Newbie Tutorial Archive

Kelevra

Sponsor

Kelevra's Newbie Tutorial Archive

Attention: These videos ARE meant for NEWBIES who are NEW to RPG Maker XP/VX and have NEVER used a Game Making Software. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED EXPERIENCED RMXP/VX USERS!!

RMXP Introduction

View Online (flash): preview (56k user don't try it!!!)
Download (Windows | Macintosh | Linux): go to download page
File Sizes: Flash (30.2mb) | Windows (31.8) | Macintosh (48.1) | Linux (31.5mb)

Description: In this video we will look at the basic function and layout of RPG Maker XP. From what some of the buttons do and some small tips. THIS VIDEO IS MEANT for SOMEONE who has NEVER used a game making software.
Note: I run windows vista so I do not know how the Linux and Mac videos will play or if they play correctly. The software used to make the video allowed me to export the flash file to work on Max and Linux so I don't know if they will run right.

Next Video(s)

1) RMXP & Windows Vista
2) RMXP Event Interface
3) RMVX Introduction

Request A Tutorial

If you are an Author of a written tutorial simply PM me a link to your tutorial and I will make a video to go with it.

Your Support

If you find a spelling error, grammar, bug, or error please tell me so I can fix it. Thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.