Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

"Jutsu" script Request!

Hi, here i can post the requests? well, lets get started...

The script im looking for must work whit the ARPG script created by Mr.Mo (Mr.Mo's Squad Based Action Battle System), it consist of which when a button is pressed, a list of skills appear that can be added to the Mr.Mo hotkey system (see his post for more info), and when you press the action button to select one skill, one animation must appear in the center of the window (the game window), the animation must have the name of the skill on the top, in the center a animation formed by frames (each skill must have one animation (e.g skill "double sided attack" have an animation, the "Makoto attack" have other animation), and when this animation appears on the screen, down must appear some buttons that you need to push for doing fine the skill, the buttons to press will be a sequence of buttons for each skill (if you fail doung the combination of buttons, the animation must change to a "failed skill" one). When the buttons appear on the screen, they will be grey clored, and when you press them, they change to colored, when you have done well the combination,skill has a specific quantity of combination of buttons in agreement of the difficulty of the skill). When you finich doing the skill (when you finished the correct pulsation of buttons), the enemy must not move, since some skills are configured to throw something. If it is not much to request, must be easy to configure!

If you need more information about the script i'm requesting, or you don't understand me, post it!

If you want to ilustrate my idea, see this:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8960 ... amaqk4.gif[/img]
This is the way i want the script!

Thanks!

Darkkurama ^^

blink blink.... dude, where did you get your ninja graphics?????? O.O i've been searching and searching, and i can't find any! (sorry, i know i shouldn't post this, but i just NEED to find some naruto graphics, T_T i'm making a naruto rpg and can't find the graphics)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.