Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Junction System

Celes

Hi there! I've a big request: could someone make a junction system for me (like Final Fantasy VIII - GFs, Final Fantasy XII - Espers)?^_^

Code:
It's right here.

@Atemu

Stop with that please, all the people haven't the knowledge to make a decent request, like you. but you can guide them, not only post that bore link, tell them how they have to make a decent request, because if you post only the link the newbish users don't understand nothing, and I think if all knows the Final fantasy game, to make a request it's unnecesary make a big description of some that was make before. (but I can't change the rules).':|

If my message annoy you please don't say nothing, but stop with that stupids messages.
__

@celes
There is a system that can helpyou:

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11111&highlight=junction

mephisto;329516 said:
@Atemu

Stop with that please, all the people haven't the knowledge to make a decent request, like you. but you can guide them, not only post that bore link, tell them how they have to make a decent request, because if you post only the link the newbish users don't understand nothing, and I think if all knows the Final fantasy game, to make a request it's unnecesary make a big description of some that was make before. (but I can't change the rules).':|

Sometimes, the only way to get people to read the rules, is by tricking the with a link. This is the first time I've seen Atemu use that tactic, anyway.

Also, even if it is a system from a another game, not everybody has played said game. Duh.

People, no matter how new, need to read the rules.

Thank you, and good night.

mephisto;329516 said:
but stop with that stupids messages.

How hypocritical. :D

Beat me to it, Lummy, but yeah. 1.) Don't tell me what to do. You are not my boss. 2.) I was in no way rude or disrespectful. Snarky, yes, but not rude. And my post was helpful. So, really, you don't have any room for complaints.

If I want to complaint about that annoy Post of 'Here is it 'The How to make...blah a request' and say, All solved, the user will change his request thread and all happy?.

This is your fist message of this type, but what is the reason?, this is not a critic to you Atemu, this is a critic to the Message, now everyone is copy that form of Creating illusions for the users that need the request script, and I repeat if you don't have the solution for the request don't post in the thread or if you think about post the Howtomake a decent.... please say what is the problem with the request.

I don't have any problem with bannif, because he help a lot of people in the forum, but Luminier you only follow Banif as an Idol, but you haven't helped a people never in the ultimate months, and you begin with talk in the requests thread about other things ,none repect the request.

Atemu, I dont have nothing in front you, but I say don't begin with that annoy form of say 'I help you', you can be a good helper. don't copy you Know.

Think in that.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.