Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

JStewartMusic Free Music Collection

G1031jb.png

Welcome to my free Music Resource Collection. All music here is available for you to use in your game projects.I've separated my resources into Commercial and Noncommercial. Each individual track will link directly to my soundcloud, through which you can download these tracks.
You are required to add the following credits to any track you use:
Track Title by Jonathan Hillman
http://www.jstewartmusic.com

Commercial Free Resources
Any Tracks linked here are available for use in Commercial Games. This also includes Kickstarter's, Donation Based Games etc:
artworks-000047496955-p6tt01-t200x200.jpg

The Final Church Of Fantasy

Non Commercial Tracks
These tracks cannot be used in any format to which you will gain money. This includes crowd funding, donation sourcing, Google Adsense etc etc. For commercial free projects you are more than welcome! If you wish to use these in a commercial setting, then send me a PM and we can talk it over!

I always like receiving feedback on all of my tracks, so if you would like to see more of one particular track I've written let me know! and feel free to send me a link to your project if you ever use any of my tracks. As it really is a pretty amazing thing when I see work used in other projects!

Jumping Jack Flash":j1sp42w6 said:
thanks its good to see somebody putting that you can and cant use it commercially less ambiguous. these are good.

I try to make it as clear as possible to avoid any confusion! I prefer to be clear rather than confusing :D

Stardust":j1sp42w6 said:
These are all really good! Thank you very much for sharing them! :)

Not a problem, glad you are enjoying them!

It's about time I updated to show some of my newer pieces:

I am the 16bit

The Summer Begins (Title WIP)

All these tracks come up with "Sorry! We can't find that track." for me. Are they marked as private or something?

Soundcloud Sucks.

Heretic86":3vaohgb0 said:
All these tracks come up with "Sorry! We can't find that track." for me. Are they marked as private or something?

Soundcloud Sucks.

Strange appears to work for me, even when I'm logged out... Soundcloud can get abit annoying. The majority of my free music is also posted here :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.