Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

item limit in shop

Script Title:item limit in shop
RMXP
Detailed Description:
i know i have seen scripts that do exactly what i want, but i couldnt find one when i looked threw the first 12 pages of scripts(and all 16 pages of archive) and every time i went to the search page my internet would freeze. so i ask does anyone know the link to such a script or have one to post? oh ya if the title isnt decriptive enough. what im looking for is a script that allows u to set a limit to how many of a item are in a shop so u cant buy 99 potions from the same trader.
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
i have rewitten allmost the whole thing and i have more custom scripts then the devil. but i havent really edited the shop so any script should work. thanks you so much for any assistance you can bring

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.